We had a slight change to our schedule this week. Our little man has officially graduated from "Yi Nian Ji" (Grade 1). Yaayy! Summer holidays has started for him but Mama has signed him up for two weeks of summer school (why not since it's free?). So each morning, I ferry these two monkeys to their schools and pick them up at noon. I have to admit that it's nice having Ryan with us during the day, I do miss having him home with us especially during lunch. So today after school, I took them for lunch at Ocean Park as a special treat. Both of them were super excited about eating with the fishies!
 |
| How much fresher can our food be? |
 |
| Travelling through old Hong Kong |
 |
| Hanging with JF (James Fin, the shark) |
 |
| Checking out the new Panda enclosure |
 |
| Up close and personal with Mr Starfish |
No comments:
Post a Comment