A new beginning....
As yet another year begins, I'm reminded of all the past resolutions I've made over the years, most of which I must admit I never kept. Two and a half years ago, Shad and I were blessed with our most treasured gift, our little boy, Ryan. Since that day, every day has been an amazing journey as he continues to bring us unimaginable joy. We've been reminded of just how important family and close friends are, many of whom we have perhaps not kept in touch with as often as we should have. And so, since it's time for resolutions again, I hope that through this blog, we will be be able to keep in touch with many of you and to share some of our day-to-day "exploits". I must note here that my inspiration for starting this blog comes from my sis, Karen. I just hope that I will be able to keep up her enthusiasm (and discipline!) with my weekly updates.
We arrived back on New Year's Eve from the sweltering Melbourne heat to an unsually cold winter week in Hong Kong. So for the next few days, Ryan was bundled up like a puff ball whenever we left the house.
Heh heh, what a happy homie!
ReplyDeleteRy doesn't look 2.5 years old. More like 5-7 when he's all kitted out in street wear
ReplyDeleteYayyyyy ..... another blog pal! Well done!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that photo of Ryan "lai sei mm chau" at Disneyland ... harhar ...
you have a blog!.. ohhh ahhh ^_^
ReplyDeleteMy new project for the year :) Thanks for the encouragement,you guys.
ReplyDeleteAlan, Ryan does look older in the pics. But he's definitely still behaving like a two year old, especially the temper tantrums!
Hi Lisa....
ReplyDeleteGreat photos and another blog for me to read.. and catch up with all you guys...
looking forward to reading more stuff...